Thursday 3 November 2011

The dark vs. the light!

Last night was the third time it has hapenned to me...twice in Bangalore in my own home and once in Hospet. Even after the first experience,there was never a doubt in my mind that it was "real" as in an occurence in the psychic world...and it s repeated occurences has banished any ghosts, if they existed at all, unknown to my conscious mind.
    As the Light within the heart increases, one becomes like a flame in the darkness of space, attracting all sorts of characters and not all of them are savoury!
    I have noticed a pattern in my journey. Whenever I am on the brink of an important moment in time, when the jump into the next zone is imminent, these episodes occur. Clear attempts made by the dark forces (for they have wilfully shunned the Light, and hence belong to the Dark! So, guess the Star Wars are true after all!) to put a spammer in my wheel! And, I have to mention, each time they have failed! Whew! Praise Be The Lord!
   Let me elucidate the experiences and then You can draw from them whatever you find worthy..

Episode 1: Location : My Library in the Bangalore home
                 Time: around 12:30 a.m.
 All is peaceful and quiet. The members in my home are fast asleep as i sit on my computer, working. it was a sort of a meditative "work " experience as i was being led from site to site...and reading what came up. i knew at that point , that the material being shared by me was "shifting" me into finer dimensions...totally engrossed.
Suddenly, there was a horrible clanging, as if a 100 tin vessels have been dropped somewhere down. There is no exageration. It was loud. And the echoes verberated , as if all had been thrown at once and each piece creating its own "clanging" notes. After what seemed a while, all was quiet.
    As i heard the first clang, for a nanosecond, my instinct was to runin my room and hug sid, leaving whatever i was doing! However, my presence of mind and the inner voice within made me alert and i remained glued to my chair...you know, when such events happen, its like i enter the no-time zone..its a weird feeling...almost like what they show in some movies..like the Leonardo one on the mind. Everything halts and goes in slow motion. i am intensely aware and alert. The voice in my head become strong. I am totally present.I take a deep breath and the fear that i spot somewhere in my heart...i surround it with a bright, whit light. It s like the cicle of light engulfs the inner darker fear and completely extinguishes it.
      That s it. I continue my work...and move into the next realm...understanding and realising what hapenned..more aware in this world.

Episode 2: Location : My home in Hospet
                  Time: around 1:30 a.m.
i had been meditating since 11 p.m. ..it was an intense one and as often it happens, one becomes wide awake and alert ...as if all the cells are abuzzed and alit. My visit to Hospet on that ocassion was alone..except for the staff at home. Generally, i am fine sleepin by myself in the night...however, that eve my mother-in-law called and told me to call in a maid . i have learnt to flow with things...in the knowledge that one should not obstruct things/events/people/suggestions....and as she mentioned it to me, i accepted it without a single thought in my mind and did the needful. Boy! Was i glad i followed the flow of synchroncity.
           What followed was the single most horrifying experience...it awoke me sweating and almost screaming. A lesson was also reiterated to me for i had a habit of leaving myself..my aura or the chakra from which i was workin...open. It consciously has to be closed after meditation and there is a method to it.
         That morning, in the zone of the "darkest period " , my aura was open and while reading a book, i fell asleep (the maid sleeping  in my room). What hapenned was what is elucidated and beautifully illustrated in Amar Chitra Kathas ( comics i have spent countless hours with while growing up). Three red eyed Rakshas...yes! they were that! exactly as pictured in the bks...pot bellied, gold jewellry and the horned crowns. They instil raw fear in you. What followed is unworthy of elucidation...all i can write is that it was horrifying. And i thank Ma for ensuring that i was not alone. As i awoke, screaming, the presence of the lady sleepin on the floor was grounding. i immediately realised what was hapening in a second and taking a deep breath of power, i went back into the mind zone.  i donned my Divinity, and with intense force, dissipated the rakshasas into ashes. That s exactly how it happens. The rays of power emanated from the third eye and dissolved them into ashes. Everything normalised in my inner world...the golden hued dimension. All was well. All my bodies returned to their original Divine blueprint . i closed my aura and fell into deep sleep.
Morning, i was ready to "be" once again...endowed with more power and wisdom.
   Kodoish kodoish kodoish!
Adonai Tsebayath!


An excerpt on this topic by Goddess Isis: (chanelled ny Petra)

Isis, Are there really dark energies?           

As you look at all this from a human standpoint, you see a difference between positive and negative, as you see it as either dark or light.

From a spiritual point there is no such thing as positive or negative, or dark or light.
 When a person says the dark energy is an illusion, they are right factually.

When they say love will conquer it all, they are wrong factually.

If dark energies are an illusion from a human point of view, then light energies are an illusion as well from a human point of view.

You cannot say one does exist and the other doesn't.
As your awareness changes you see energies in different ways.
Does this mean there are no beings that can attack you?
There are beings that like to control and as I explained in my previous message every movement of energy has an effect.

Is it an attack?

From a human point of view it can be seen that way, even from a spiritual point of view it can be seen that way, as other beings are forcing you in a direction you have not chosen.

At that point it becomes your choice to fight the movement or allow the movement that is happening.

This is where we see the difference between the ones that are merely allowing things to happen and others that are actively working on what is happening.

The ones allowing things to happen, are usually not working on creating greater awareness of the whole picture.
They follow within the flow that is created by the ones that are actively making things happen by creating a greater awareness of the full picture.

This is where many get disappointed as there is not much support for the ones that are pulling up the ones that follow.

You can see it this way. There is a small group of beings upon earth climbing up the mountain. As they climb they place markers along the road for others to follow.

Many follow these markers without really knowing who placed those markers.

What if that small group would stop placing markers?
Many would be lost once again as they have not worked on opening their own awareness and are relying upon the awareness of others.
Much of what is being revealed as this time is being ignored as many are following the easy route of following the markers.

They do not seek a greater understanding, unless the understanding is one that they feel agrees with their belief system of a creator or other beings that are there to do everything for them.

But as you move further along the mountain you will realize that the markers are becoming less clear, and at one point you will lose sight of the markers. This because you have not raised your frequency, have not gained a greater understanding and awakened your own consciousness.

You are taking advantage of the work of this small group that is working on actively creating what is happening within your reality at this moment.

Everything that is happening, the new energies coming in, portals being opened and much more is the work of a small group of humans working on earth.

Like I explained energy moves and it moves at all times, to create something you will have to learn how to move the energy, and then really move the energy.

This is what many do not understand as they are focused on a belief system where everything is given to them, instead of creating it themselve

Yes creation is energy movement and you will actually have to move the energy to create.

Now this is the simple explanation as always as the ones that are opening up into a greater awareness will see that yes it is simply moving energy, but which way to move it in the overall picture is something else.

To think it is as simple as just sending light is like I explained a form of thinking that does not apply as many still see a difference between light and dark.

To create, all available energy is used to move and create. There is no difference between light and dark as it is all one energy.

When you shut out the existence of one type of energy from the human perspective, you will as a result shut of part of the energy available to create.

Isis








No comments:

Post a Comment